помогите ПОЖАЛУЙСТА - Форум Портала коллекционеров UUU
Форум Портала коллекционеров UUU
Заказ книг в магазине shopuuu.ru (кликабельно)
  UUU.RU  |  МАГАЗИН  |  АУКЦИОН  |  ОБЪЯВЛЕНИЯ  |  ФОРУМ  |  СТАТЬИ  

Вернуться   Форум Портала коллекционеров UUU > Филателия > Дальнее зарубежье
Расширенный поиск

Важная информация

Дальнее зарубежье Все иностранные государства, кроме бывших союзных республик

Ответ

Опции темы
Старый 11.03.2009, 20:04:16   #1
По умолчанию помогите ПОЖАЛУЙСТА

Недавно зашол на етот форум с помощью поисковика.Попал на страничку у которой белый фон и однин под одним находятся названия розделов(Фалеристика, нумизматика...),а под этими названиями розделы(Россия -СССР, общий форум по фалеристике...) После выбора раздела попал на страничку у которой белый фон, все темы прономерованны, справа есть надпись PDA или как то тохоже, точно не помню, при нажатии которой после названия темы отображается количество ответов на тему. На ссылке после https://forumuuu.com было толи archive.php толи как то по другому. Помоготе пожалуйста снова попасть на ету страничку,скиньте ссылочку, а то никак не могу сорентироваться на форуме сейчас. Зарание благодарю всех кто откликнется.

Наверх

Старый 21.03.2009, 13:46:13   #2
Post I wasnt

just my two centsbumpMy mother once told me that after Papaw died, she found some of his old account books from the grocery store with lots of unpaid bills from his customers, most of them black. She recalled that he had told her that good people who were doing the best they could deserved to be able to feed their families, and no matter how strapped he was, he never denied them groceries on credit. Maybe thats why Ive always believed in food stamps.After I became President, I got another firsthand account of my grandfathers store. In 1997, an African-American woman, Ernestine Campbell, did an interview for her hometown paper in Toledo, Ohio, about her grandfather buying groceries from Papaw on account and bringing her with him to the store. She said that she remembered playing with me, Come and buy world of warcraft power leveling, cheap wow leveling, free wow power leveling web ! and that I was the only white boy in that neighborhood who played with black kids. Thanks to my grandfather, I didnt know I was the only white kid who did that.Besides my grandfathers store, my neighborhood provided my only other contact with people outside my family. I experienced a lot in those narrow confines. I saw a house burn down across the street and learned I was not the only person bad things happened to. I made friends with a boy who collected strange creatures, and once he invited me over to see his snake. He said it was in the closet. Then he opened the closet door, shoved me into the darkness, slammed the door shut, and told me I was in the dark alone with the snake. I wasnt, thank goodness, but I was sure scared to death. I learned that what seems funny to the strong can be cruel and humiliating to the weak.

Наверх
Ответ

Опции темы